Sunday, December 2, 2012

Trunk Show Announcement

I just occured to me that I made posts about my current trunk show on Facebook but not on my blog...  big ooops! 

Currently I have a trunk show going on -- it started Black Friday and runs through mid-December (Wednesday the 19th).  It is at Two Rivers Yarns in Brunswick MD. 
Two Rivers Yarn Shop

My focus was three fold - Yarn, Kits, Roving.  My three main hand-dyed yarn bases:  Merlin (worsted, wool 'n mohair), Gwenevere (DK, alpaca), and PenDragon (sport, superwash merino) are there.  Also a good selection of knit kits which I hoped may make good gift ideas.  They are all quick knits so there could be time left to produce yourself or perhaps give to the knitter on your list.  And, last but not least, a grouping of my rovings are present.
Reflected in the picture choices is the idea that there is some work in semi-solids and some in the rainbow dyeing in all three - the yarn, kits and roving.  Hope you enjoy the colors.

Check out Two River's website for shop hours, but they are open all weekend, of course, and a number of weekday hours too.  They also have a knit group that meets on Wednesday evenings.  Very nice.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday evenings are the shop knit group. This Wed. Dec. 12th I wll be up there. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete