Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two New Roving Colorways

I really like these two new rovings.  I am definitely exploring a deeper and darker tonal color palette.  "The Vineyard" has a traditional mix of fibers for me:  Corriedale wool, Mohair, Alpaca and glitz.  In the "Knotty Oak" I kind of went out on a limb (ha ha), and it is a little bit of everything including some silk noil for fun in ocher and two shades of green.
Knotty Oak
Both rovings make use of some natural fiber colors.  I will be bringing these to my up coming shows in March, but inquires are always welcome.  Please feel free to email me at:  AvalonSpringsFarm@Comcast.net.  
The Vineyard



1 comment:

  1. I bought your Knotty Oak roving at MS&W in May. I just finished spinning it tonight and it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete