Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I participated in a TV show for WETA, On television now....

Some number of months ago a production company for WETA, Public Television came to the Montgomery Farm Women's Cooperative Market in Bethesda where I work (for two different Board members/vendors and I have a small display of my own).  The Board asked me to be the spoke's person for the market, so I had a video-taped interview with WETA at the market.  It was definitely a thrill.  There was a sit down interview part and a walk around the market part.  I was told that all the footage would be cut down to a few usable seconds here and there in the total show.  I just asked them to do what they could to make me look thin and young on camera -- ha ha.  The topic was all about the market - today and its history.  It was a lovely after noon and the shooting was fun.  Well, the project is complete and the little vignette about the market appears in the show.  I have not seen it yet myself, but I was given some promotional material (posted in the pictures).  I do hope eveyone who watches enjoys it and finds it interesting and informative.  Please feel free to let me know.
www.WETA.org

The program is part of a series called "The WETA Guide to.." and this one is the guide to Montgomery County  -- The WETA Guide to Montgomery County.


 http://www.weta.org/about/press/releases/401965
PRESS RELEASE

http://www.weta.org/tv/programsatoz/program/77622  
VIEWING TIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment