Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello Andrea,
I have something fun to relate to you. I had seen your convo/email to me, and I was so curious I had to go look at your blog. VERY COOL. I really like the artistic use of the picture with the window and shadow. I had such a good time browsing and reading in your blog, I kind of used up all poss. allotted time on the computer. I promised myself as soon as I sat back down again, I was going to convo/email you a thank you note. Well, just as I sat back down today, I got an email that mentioned I sold something on ETSY - always makes me happy - then I notice it was one-and-the-same item you had posted in your blog. So now this is a double thank you!! Definitely felt honored to get your mention, and now again thanks because the traffic paid off. Warmly & Appreciatively, Karen 3 September 2010 7:30pm EDT

Please take a look at Andrea's neat blog all about fiber art at: http://natrlobsessions.livejournal.com/115577.html

No comments:

Post a Comment